miercuri, 2 noiembrie 2016

Top 5 Home Remedies for Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)- Natural Treatment





Dr. Meenakshi explains about an annoying problem where people suffer from a continuous ringing sound around their ears, called tinnitus. They curse the heaven, because they feel like that they are in some noisy area, factory area and regularly have buzzing and whispering sounds around the ears. They don’t find any silence though they are in a silent place. Dr. Meenakshi explain about home remedies to tinnitus to use mustard oil, sesame oil, dried dates and raisin in milk, Euryales………………to treat Tinnitus.

Un comentariu:

  1. Tinnitus is a terrible pain! I knew this from my Dad’s experience. He was exposed noisy equipment for several years as a result of his career and this caused him tinnitus. We couldn't find a cure for him after 8 years of several western medications and various natural alternative trials. By a stroke of luck, I stumbled on a comment where I got to know about Dr. Mohan herbal medicine and natural treatment method which cured him completely in a very short period of time. If you are dealing with tinnitus, there is no need to contemplate suicide because of the ringing, humming and whizzing inside your head. There is a permanent cure through herbal treatment. I know there are so many medications and conventional treatments, my father went through these processes but it never solved the problem until we used Dr. Mohan herbal medicine which gave him a permanent cure. I am not marketing; the comments I saw here made me understand that many people need help with getting the right medicine. I have learnt that it is unwise to keep your path to success a secret especially when it has to do with health. Contact Mohan to know more about his herbal medicine. drajaymohanbose@gmail.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere